I’m @StanBright, a software engineer and entrepreneur. I’m passionate about software development, automation, productivity, business, philosophy, good books, a healthy and active lifestyle and building products that improve people’s lives. I consider myself a polymath… yet I’m aware that I’m a lifetime away of becoming one. You want to lear more? I have shared more details on my about page.
What am I doing now?
My ideas, experiences and something more
- Loss of focus Wisdom Feb 22 2021
- Steptember Life Oct 01 2020
- Time spent programming is often time well spent Tech Sep 24 2020
- Domain Name Search Tech Sep 18 2020
- It always takes more time Wisdom Sep 15 2020
- Marcus Aurelius on Pragmatism Quotes Sep 14 2020
- Why I don't do affiliate marketing on SaaSHub Business Sep 13 2020
- Running and Reading - the key to life Wisdom Sep 12 2020
- On always looking for opportunities Ideas Sep 11 2020
- The 3 Day Domain Name Rule Ideas Sep 10 2020
- "Why" questions and why to avoid them Wisdom Sep 09 2020
- Hello world Meta Sep 08 2020
Projects that I'm actively working on or maintaining
An independent software marketplace. SaaSHub’s goal is to be objective, simple and your first stop when researching for a new service to help you grow your business. In summary, it helps vendors promote their products and users find alternatives and reviews of the software they already use.
Find the software you need. The goal of LibHunt is to help you find the software and libraries you need to get your job done. All lists have been crafted by many experts from relevant GitHub communities.
Effortless social media monitoring. Get notified every time someone mentions your brand or name on some of the major social platforms.
99 Remote Jobs
A job board focused on listings offering work from home. The idea is to be a go-to spot on the Internet when people are looking for remote jobs. In the light of the COVID-19 pandemic, it became clear that both the demand and offering of remote work is growing extremely fast and will only keep expanding.
“Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” ~ Henry Ford